Aviva is looking for a Head of Reward & Operation to join our HR team. The Head of Reward & Operation will be expected to deliver the leading role to ensure the smooth of HR Operation & supporting to build up total rewards scheme competitive with the Market to retain & attract Talents.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Ensure the smooth running or HR Operation, including monthly payroll, SI, MI, UI, PIT report, pay review, employee’s transaction & employee life cycle management
- Take ownership of HR budget preparation & management.
- Work closely with HOD to define manpower plan in budget preparation period.
- Study, benchmark and build up competitive total rewards scheme to attract & retain talents.
- Support HRD to monitor attrition rate & retention trends and provide ongoing advice/consulting on best practices & action planning.
- Partnership with Sales, BD, Academy & Agency to build up incentive scheme for sales forces & direct Team supporting for sales.
- Ensure all HR P&P be updated & renewed to be compliance with the Labor Law & business requirement.
- Work closely with OD/HOD for performance assessment (Quarter, mid-year & year-end review)
- Consult HR Director & HODs for all labor issues to minimize legal dispute/legal risk.
- Proactively work with Regional Rewards Team to review/review/develop and implement a range of HR programs related to total rewards scheme for Vietnam, defining the hot job & critical roles to retain Talents by retention schemes.
Key Performance Indicators- KPI
- Ontime & accuracy of all HR operation works/report
- Compliance of all HR process related to C&B (aligned with Group policy & Labor law/tax law, insurance law & related regulations of Authorities)
- Competitiveness of total rewards scheme.
- Automation of HR process & system